The May 2014 Home & Garden Issue includes:
- Downtown Dwellers – Hundreds of residential units are going up downtown within a year, including West Village Phase III, Church + Main, 605 West apartments, Whetstone Apartments and Durham Central Park Cohousing Community
- How They Live – The Andersons create a vacation house at home in Hope Valley
- Comfort Zones – Standout spaces in four Durham homes
- Top Dentists – A peer-to-peer survey of the local dental community
- Special Advertising Section: Mother’s Day Makeovers – Thanks to the support of local beauty-based businesses, we gave three deserving Durham women a Mother’s Day gift they won’t soon forget
- Moments in Time – The Gamble House
- The Durham Difference – Habitat for Humanity of Durham‘s Geezers
- Class Act – Students in the Durham Inner-City Gardeners (DIG) program
- Brunch at Piedmont, margaritas at Tonali and so much more!
The May issue, which is complimentary, can be found on newsstands at Sam’s Quik Shop, Whole Foods, The Regulator Bookshop, Parker and Otis, Foster’s Market, Guglhupf, Bull Street Gourmet & Market and others. Click HERE for a handy map.