Move-A-Bull City Bike Ride, Walk, & Celebration
Thank you for registering for Move A Bull City, a celebration of Sustainable Transportation! We can’t wait to see you on Saturday, November 4th at the Golden Belt Campus – 800 Taylor Street, Durham, NC 27701.
2pm – Gather for Bike Rides and Walk
- 2:30pm and 2:45pm – Wool E. Bull cheers on the 10 mile and 5 mile bike rides and the 1.5 mile walk. Rides and walk return at 3:45pm. Rides and Walks include stops along the way to take mini advocacy actions in support of sustainable transportation!
2pm to 5:30pm
- Children’s Bike Safety Skills Course
- Mini Education Classes on bike maintenance, riding, walk safety and more.
- Sustainable Transportation Partner Booths with engaging activities for all ages
- Go Durham’s Electric Bus and Bike rack loading demos
- Test an e-bike with our Sponsor eBike Central
- Music –Simple Joy – A “Durm” band
- Golden Belt restaurants offer discounts for yummy food and treats
- Free drawings for great giveaways. All registered guests receive a free ticket for giveaways!
- Raffle for two bike-friendly travel packages – Washington, DC and Abingdon, VA – home of the VA Creeper Trail – more details coming on purchasing your chance to win!
Do you own a business or work with one who would like to be an event sponsor or donate to our giveaways? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org – sponsorships are welcome through Thursday, October 26th.