Our annual poll is back! You can cast your ballot now for your local favorites. Just quickly review the ↓ ground rules below ↓ before you click to vote.
– One vote per person. The email address you submit is essentially your ID. We’re only counting one ballot per email address. We want to keep ballot box stuffing to a minimum.
– All questions are optional. Though we’d love for you to vote in as many categories as you can, you are welcome to pick and choose.
– Write in your favorites if they’re not nominated. We did the best we could to be comprehensive, but the write-in box is there for a reason – use it!
– Voting ends March 16!
– New this year! We have divided the poll by category: Dining, Retail, Services, Home & Garden and Arts & Entertainment. This way, you can come back to finish the survey at your leisure instead of working through it in one sitting. (Note: You will need to use the same email address for every survey.)
– A reminder that the results will be announced in our June/July issue, complete with features about a few of our winners. Be sure to check it out.
Without further ado, click the category above you’d like to start your survey with, and happy voting!